15 min or less
1 - 10oz ECF Butternut Ribbons
2 tbsp. butter
½ cup diced yellow onion
½ Granny Smith Apple, thinly sliced
¼ cup bacon bits
Optional: 1 fried egg
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the diced onion, and cook until translucent (about 3 - 5 minutes).
- Add the butternut ribbon noodles and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the ribbons start to get soft.
- Add the sliced apple and bacon and mix well.
- Cook until the ribbons are to desired tenderness. Top with a fried egg to serve!